I am Babji S Vundavilli hailed from Kakinada of East Godavari District in Andhra Pradesh, India. I am called as “Babji” by near and dear. I have two other members of my Family presently living at Kakinada.
I am one of the founding partner & COO of Sandhata, UK and I am presently located at Hounslow, London.
Aside from work, I am an executive member of Manavata, a charitable organisation to which Sandhata is a partner, supporter and fundraiser for. Manavata runs social initiatives in health, education, environment and humanitarian aid worldwide.
Right from my childhood I had many friends. I shall remember many of them and maintain constant communication with some of them.
I am fond of cricket. Right from the time I could play cricket. I used to play cricket with my friends & brother at Kakinada and enjoyed the game so much. These days my light routine of work schedule does not permit me to play cricket but I definitely do not miss watching cricket on TV and listening commentary whenever and wherever it is possible.
Programming, Travelling, Painting, Music, Sports, Cycling
google.com, manavata.org, microsoft.com, bbc.co.uk
Favourite TV Program
bbc.co.uk/click, bbc.co.uk/countryfile, spooks
Hard work always pays
Ability to work hard, Learn quick, Adoptable, Patience
Foreign Countries Visited
England, USA, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, Spain, Dubai, Abu Dhabi.
Schindler’s List, The Shawshank Redemption, Gods must be Crazy, Maathrudevobhava, Annamayya, Aa Naluguru, Naa Autograph, Baahubali
Manavata (Humanity) is a web-based organization with a standing of selfless service and social outlook. It’s non-profitable nature and secular credentials, as proved by thirteen years track record of achievements in the chosen areas, makes it imperative to re-dedicate to the cause of the needy and poor in society. It is being moulded as a common platform for many enthusiastic youth and social service organizations, spread across continents, to share and interact in the field of service to the humanity. It’s being strengthened now by the IT professionals, bureaucrats, and academicians across the countries whose outlook and energies are channelised towards developmental programs aimed at the welfare of cross-sections in society. Manavata acts as a facilitator and dialogue partner with regard to co-operation among the volunteers and member organizations in carrying out social activities addressed to the benefit of community and deserving individuals. The Manavata mission is to make use of ‘technology’ and ‘technocrats’ in right proportion for promoting the cause of social equity and national awakening.
Manavata currently focuses on a few important areas of service and is constantly working on diversifying its services and activities to reach nook and corner of the society.
Manavata Core Objectives
- To Work for Human development with focus on Health, Education & Environment which in turn would promote global peace
- To Channelize youth power towards development of the society with an improvement in their Personality.
- To Help Poor & Needy in terms of education, health, and security.
Manavata is rendering voluntary services to help the needy for the betterment of conditions. Education, Health and Environment form part of this endeavour in different geographical locations.
- Character building and Personality development programs for Youth (Inspire)
- Knowledge Movement (Vignanodhyamam) to improve the education in rural areas
- Knowledge sharing to the youth for self-employment and technology growth.
- Yoga & Meditation Training camps in different places
- Campaigning and collection of blood donors information
- Conducting blood donation camps
- Campaigning for Eradication of Smoking and alcoholic habits among youth
Environment Promoting awareness on Tree plantation for better living
Help Needy & Financial Aid
- Saving lives with timely blood donation
- Fund raising to help needy in situations like natural calamities
- Clothes distribution to poor & needy in every Winter season
- Food distribution to poor & needy at emergency times
- Organizing Manavata chapters / working committees in different areas to spread the services
- Establishing Self-employment centres for rural youth & women
- Youth counselling & guidance
- More About India & its Culture
- More Downloads